Spikey00 Community Forums
Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse

2 posters

Go down

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Empty Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Treehouserestaurant1-thumb-550xauto-49202

If you were one of those lucky kids who had a treehouse growing up, this masterpiece might fill you with nostalgia. But I'm guessing this pod-shaped beauty isn't anything like your childhood fortress.

Located north of Auckland, New Zealand, the Redwoods Treehouse was a restaurant from December 2008 to February 2009 and, last I heard, was trying to get permission to be used for private events. I want one!

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Treehouse_221208_011

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Treehouse_221208_016

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Treehouse_221208_017

Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

http://spikey00.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Empty Re: Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse

Post by Gov Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Reminds me of the elves from The Lord of the Rings.

Which is odd as it's in New Zealand.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse Empty Re: Image of the Day: this is one awesome treehouse

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm

rofl, well it's definitely an interesting aesthetic over there during the night, but is it a comfortable treehouse? I assume it doesn't have an internal bathroom either.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Looks kinda small though. Also whats stopping creeps from staring into your house.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

I don't think there would be any axe murderers out here in the woods.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down