Spikey00 Community Forums
Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds

2 posters

Go down

Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds Empty Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds Rubber-band-gatling-gun-thumb-550xauto-46964

If you're still popping rubber bands off the tip of your thumb then you're still in the minor leagues, son. Say hello to the Rubber Band Gatling Gun, which weighs nearly 20 pounds and cost as much as a real handgun.

What, more as much as a handgun? Well, at $500, I daresay I could go out and buy a pistol right now for less, but bear in mind I lived for quite a while in Texas.

The Rubber Band Gatling Gun comes with a stand if you want to fire it like a turret, and will fire off 100 rubber bands as fast as you can turn the crank. Loading it doesn't sound fun — details are scarce on how that works, but we imagine it has to be pretty painstaking. The company behind the Rubber Band Gatling Gun even offers barrels of different lengths, just in case you want to use more powerful rubber bands.

That sounds more intense than anything we've ever imagined when it comes to, y'know, rubber bands, but if you're plunking down $500 for something like this, then being crazy probably comes with the territory.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

http://spikey00.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds Empty Re: Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:23 pm

I would like to see someone bring that to school. LOL
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds Empty Re: Vicious rubber band gatling gun fires 100 bands in seconds

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Found a video:

Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Nerf is where it is at.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:52 pm

I bring real guns to school.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:57 pm

I think you would find that shooting a gun in real life as apposed to counter strike is a lot different.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm

I shoot from the hips.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Until you smack yourself in the nose with the gun after firing it.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 pm

You know what, then? I SHALL BRING OUT MY KATANA AND DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF THE COUNTRY!
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Because katana versus rifle work the first time in history.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Tom Cruise was successful in his objective, yes.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Until he and everyone around him got shot.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 pm

I didn't understand why they rushed straight at those retarded automatic cannon stuff--they're on horses, and they don't even take advantage of them... oh, the horror.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm

FOR HONOUR!

Even though they ambushed a shit tone of guys at the beginning.I would have let a detachment utilise the hills or the forest to go around the army. Then take the aritllery out. As the very green army panics and breaks ranks to attack an enemy behind them, charge in on the chaos from the front. I don't believe they had any cavalry to check the flanks. Just infantry and artillery.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Suffice to say, it was a really silly movie strategically and tactically at the end, which re-watching it made me frown in disbelief at how it was set up. Taliban doesn't just run up to you from the front to commit Jihad...
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum