Spikey00 Community Forums
Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This may be the best gadget packaging ever

Go down

This may be the best gadget packaging ever Empty This may be the best gadget packaging ever

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 pm

In a world of boring boxes and impossible-to-open clamshell packaging, this simple, brilliant design for a headphones box by Panasonic stands out.

It showcases the product. It's simple. It's clean. It's clever. And it makes sense.
And it appears pretty easy to open, too, which is a nice touch.
Honestly, I don't know much about the quality of Panasonic's RP-HJE 130
earbuds, but if I saw this in a store, I might just have to buy them
based on the packaging alone. Nicely done, Panasonic.

This may be the best gadget packaging ever Panasonic_packaging-thumb-550xauto-44010

Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

http://spikey00.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum