Spikey00 Community Forums
Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor

2 posters

Go down

Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor Empty Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 pm

The iPad has enjoyed a long period of being the only game in town when it came to tablets, but that's about to change with the introduction of Samsung's freshly announced 7-inch Galaxy Tab.

The Android-based tablet will let you connect to the web via a 3G connection or 802.11n Wi-Fi, and it's got both a front- and rear-facing camera, which is something the iPad is seriously lacking. This will allow it to do things like augmented reality and video calling, things one expects to see made possible in the next version of the iPad.

There's no word on pricing or an exact release date, but Samsung does say it'll be released "in the coming months."
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

http://spikey00.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor Empty Re: Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Interesting, and it looks like this is a bit more smaller than the iPad, though undoubedly they are going to release this with a lower price to create competition against Apple.
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor Empty Re: Samsung's Galaxy Tab: the iPad's first true competitor

Post by Gov Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Tablets, tablets, tablets.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

It's all about those, isn't it? I still don't find a purpose for these tablet devices... laptops, netbooks...
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gov Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Its cool.
Gov
Gov
Self-Discovering Zombie
Self-Discovering Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh "Spikey00" Y. Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Imagine I need to touch myself--I could recruit the assistance of someone by wasting money, or by paying myself to touch myself.

Wait--that didn't work out!
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down