Spikey00 Community Forums
Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our community forums!

Our forums are for anyone who would like to share some thoughts and ideas, posting about gaming or life or anything else for all to view and reply. Currently it's a small (but faithful) community, and we encourage visitors to join us, such as yourself, if you find something you like about us.

Feel free to look around, but don't hesitate to register! This is a casual forum, and another member is always appreciated!

All the best!
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expressionism: how I love commune, how I hate people

Go down

Expressionism: how I love commune, how I hate people Empty Expressionism: how I love commune, how I hate people

I have always enjoyed the company of people, but a lot of the times I find the physical company of others disturbing. Quite paradoxical of me to say so, but I prefer the comfort of my own room alone, rather than in a raucous group setting because of the various worries that other bring along as burden. With that said, I of course enjoy exchanging with acquaintances, and I would always accommodate for company.

Sorry, I am currently training myself to post better blogs, and this one is by far disorderly, and has little interconnections. Want to help me? Critique me, offer me advice!

Hate of People
Throughout my life I have learned to cope with all sorts of people, those from everyday life, school, to the mere passerby. It is of course I would never initiate a response of "I despise you" because of my own feelings, but I rather find it simply too bothersome to factor in everything. This includes having the need to be courteous of their presence, to the meticulous work of being careful of what you say so you avoid sparking a conflict or disagreement. However inconvenient it is for me however, I will always avoid direct controversy between myself and another peer, contrary to the belief that the best of friends should always have disagreements between one another. Unfortunately, this leaves me with a hole of which I must dig into, or rather, for my own opinions and thoughts.

I would also avoid sharing experiences with others, as I believe I am too lame of a person to actually find any interest with other things outside of my niche, which is why I hate travel and wasting time upon other activities. However, that is definitely not to say I would not appreciate said experiences, but rather that I am interested in something else. Why waste it on me while you could have share it with someone else who would enjoy said activity, and have a greater time with you? Nevertheless, I would never try to spoil an enthusiastic, kind and generous offering.

Electronic Communique
If humanity had not invented this dumping ground, one could say we could be more aggressive in overall terms if everyone was as accommodating as me in my daily conversations. It is the anonymity of the Internet, the sewer for which all information flows into, to be drunken back by the worldly populace. Regardless, it is here that some of my own opinions flow into too; however, it is with careful moderation and consideration would I ever post my most serious comments here on such a lawless society. Limitation to one's speech may be concerning, but I do not find it of much consequence, for my opinions are not merely important as politicians; therefore I find it futile in expressing myself too greatly over the Internet. Well, how does this idea connect to peers?

The Love of Commune
The title of this last section should actually be "the love of non-serious commune", for I still do not find my ideas significant enough to express over any form of communication, even if I were offered a giant electronic billboard across Google's query page. With that said however, I truthfully enjoy speaking with others, exchanging ideas and information is an important factor in humanity's growth, and it bestows upon me more information about the world outside my lonesome room. I am a person who prefers to have others experience something in place of myself, and then hearing from their prospective.

Conclusion
Suffice to say, I am a lonesome being who wishes to be left undisturbed, because where you may find happiness and satisfaction, there is a good chance that I will not. This is a consequence of my psychological temperament which determines my behavior towards other humans; I am fond of your social presence, but I am not too fond of having other bodies around.

This means for the majority of you, "I love you, I probably want to share more with you but my protocols inform me that I should not speak too much. And if you want to meet me in real life, I would try to consider otherwise, but even so, don't try to think too much about it because I will try to make you happy instead."
Josh
Josh "Spikey00" Y.
Administrator
Administrator

http://spikey00.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Expressionism: how I love commune, how I hate people :: Comments

Gov

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 pm by Gov

What exactly are you trying to relay in this blog post? Are you communicating to me are just in general? It seems to be both. But what are you trying to say to me? Most of this post seems to be riddled with the idea that you are not worthy of ideas and opinions stemming from what I would perceive as low self esteem. Sounds like you have something to say, but your protocols are telling you otherwise which is the source of the ambiguous nature of this blog post. Well I say, be more concise with what you are trying to communicate here then I would be able to deliver more worthwhile feedback.

Back to top Go down

Josh

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am by Josh "Spikey00" Y.

This was an odd post of sorts because it was one of those subjects which is a bit iffy to discuss; it was supposed to be in general as you say, with some transitions and connections to other 'somewhat' similar topics (which I don't think worked well).

I will attempt to communicate better next time, and perhaps I'll get an ease with what I devote to my blogs, hopefully.

Thanks for the advice as always!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down